Web Development and Design Consultation
Expert knowledge and advice for businesses, web designers, and developers. With 20 years experience in web and software development and design. Here are the languages and technologies I know best:
- .NET / C#
- React and React Native
- WordPress Plugins
- WordPress Themes
I can also mentor junior developers!
Need help building your website or web application?
- React.js / React Native
- .NET / C# – MVVM with Caliburn Micro
- PHP (5.5+, 7.0+)
Do you have a local sports league in need of a digital scoreboard? One you can run on a computer, and project to a screen or TV? I got you covered!
My scoreboards create a professional presentation to fans, with easy to use interfaces for operators. Some sports I’ve covered are:
- Roller Derby
Roller Derby A/V Production Software
Roller Derby Manager (RDMGR) is my largest volunteer project: a full-featured, networked production system for Banked Track Roller Derby. It’s currently in use by the Arizona Derby Dames, the largest banked track roller derby league in the US.
- Scoreboard (full screen)
- Scorebanner (banner overlay on top/bottom)
- Live streaming (with multiple camera angles)
- House audio integration.
- Raffle Tickets
- Penalty Tracker
- Lead / On-Deck Jammers
- National Anthem Bio
- Instant Replays (in development)
- Peer-to-peer networking (for multiple user roles)
Client: Arizona Derby Dames
- Version 2.0 (in development): .NET / C#, MVVM in Caliburn Micro
Need a scoreboard for your roller derby league?
TestDay, a random drug test scheduler, is a software as a service from TestDay Corp. I re-developed TestDay from the ground up, including front-end, back-end, database administration, and automation architecture.
- Random Drug Test Scheduling (daily, monthly, and a mix of the two).
- Test Result Reports
- IVR Call-In, with logs and web check-in.
- Case Management (organization of users and drug test takers).
- Subscription model, for features, users, and participants.
- HL7 interfaces with LIS (LabDAQ).
LabLynk is the name of LabXpress’ point of sales application. Along with another developer, we re-engineered the application used by LabXpress for clinical orders, and reporting, along with some CRM tools.
- Clinical Requisition Intake (orders)
- Test Results
- Sales and accounting reports.
- Specimen Tracker
- User management
- Automated reporting (fax and email)
- Online portal for doctors, nurses, and patients.